- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Personal Liability of Directors of U.K. Companies
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The misclassification of an employee as an independent contractor can have several serious consequences. The employer may be liable for years of unpaid federal, state and local income tax withholdings and Social Security and Medicare contributions, unpaid workers’ compensation and … Continue reading