- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Are Your Contractors Actually Employees? Are You Sure?
Monthly Archives: September 2012
On September 8, 2012, the Governor of California signed into law Assembly Bill 1964, amending the existing state law that protects individuals from employment discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, … Continue reading
Underestimating Regulatory Risk Regulatory compliance may seem like a nuisance or a “necessary evil” to most business owners but, if neglected, it can actually be much worse than that. Three trends appear to be emerging in this area. First, the … Continue reading