- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Personal Liability of Directors of U.K. Companies
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Here is a link to an excellent article that discusses the narrowing gap between corporate governance at private companies and the higher standards required of public companies. … Continue reading