- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Personal Liability of Directors of U.K. Companies
Monthly Archives: February 2011
On December 22, 2011, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) published a proposed rule in the Federal Register that, if adopted, would require employers, including many small businesses, to post a conspicuous notice in the place of employment informing employees … Continue reading