- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Personal Liability of Directors of U.K. Companies
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Many of the tax-related provisions of Obamacare–the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or the “Act”—will require businesses to take action this year and next. Here is a short summary: W-2 reporting Employers that filed 250 or more 2011 W-2 … Continue reading