- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Personal Liability of Directors of U.K. Companies
Monthly Archives: January 2013
1. Know your partner. This is obvious. Go beyond the obvious. Do as much research as you can so that you understand the corporate culture of the party you will be partnering with. Do not assume that the individuals you … Continue reading
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA, often called Obamacare), companies with 50 or more full-time workers are required to provide health benefits to at least 95 percent of their full-time employees or pay a $2,000 per-employee penalty … Continue reading