- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Personal Liability of Directors of U.K. Companies
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Here are some boardroom basics for entrepreneurs who want to set up a corporation but have no experience with corporate governance: Most major decisions relating to the operations of a corporation are taken by its board of directors, which bears … Continue reading
A ruling last year by the Federal District Court for the District of Delaware raises some very difficult questions about the strength of the “corporate veil” in cases where the plaintiff seeks recovery under a federal statute. In fact, the … Continue reading