- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Are Your Contractors Actually Employees? Are You Sure?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
A recent decision of the Federal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals should give pause to anyone who administers a 401(k) plan or other employee benefit plan subject to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”). In Tibble v. Edison Int’l, … Continue reading