- Ten Things to Consider When Forming a Joint Venture
- M&A: Real Estate Transfer Taxes in a Sale of a “Controlling Interest” of a Company
- Officers of a Company can be Personally Liable for the Company’s Failure to Collect or Remit Sales Taxes
- Is there now a Federal "veil piercing" standard?
- Personal Liability of Directors of U.K. Companies
Monthly Archives: November 2010
On September 27, 2010, President Obama signed into law the Small Business Jobs Act of 2010 (the “Act”). While the White House claims that the Act will stimulate growth and hence jobs, and many business organizations have expressed public … Continue reading